At Edina Realty Home Services, we understand there is a vital need for many to purchase and sell homes or refinance amidst the pandemic. Real estate services are considered an essential business in both Minnesota and Wisconsin during this time, but please be assured that we are making every attempt to do things virtually whenever possible. The health and safety of our communities and clients are a top priority, and during these unprecedented times, we’re doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are open for business and here for you, but our offices have temporarily closed. Edina Realty agents and employees continue working remotely, offering virtual showings and appointments, and we’re ready to help with all your real estate needs while practicing prudent social distancing. We are fully equipped to offer support and service to you. Simply give your agent a call, send an email or reach out via direct message for help with your home buying, selling, mortgage, title, insurance and warranty needs.
We continue to safely market and show homes for sale. We are focused on providing remote and virtual solutions for clients at this time. However, should you require an in-person appointment, we can still conduct careful private showings while practicing social distancing. Private showings are limited to one person or family at a time. Sellers are being asked to clean and disinfect homes before and after showings, and visitors are asked not to touch surfaces.
At this time, in-person open houses are suspended. To prevent gatherings of too many people, in-person open houses have been temporarily suspended throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. However, you can still participate in virtual open houses or video tours of homes for sale. Reach out to your agent to further discuss all the options available to view and market homes.
We continue to perform closings in our closing centers. However, Edina Realty Title has implemented the following precautions:
- To ensure social distancing, we will separate buyers and sellers into different rooms during closings
- In some cases, closings may be conducted from your car in an Edina Realty Title closing center parking lot
- Sellers are being encouraged to pre-sign whenever possible. Buyers must close in-person due to notarized signature requirements
- Closings are conducted only at our closing centers or other title closing centers
- Closing attendees are limited to clients and closers only (no agents or mortgage consultants)
- All non-essential materials and refreshments have been removed from the closing rooms
- Surfaces are being regularly cleaned and sanitized
Edina Realty has assembled a COVID-19 task force. Our task force meets daily to integrate the latest recommendations from government and industry officials, allowing us to keep things running smoothly for your real estate needs.
A very special thank you to the exceptional people in our communities. Our deepest gratitude to all the first responders, medical professionals, law enforcers, government officials, grocery store workers, truck drivers and other essential workers putting themselves in harm’s way to support our communities. You are incredible and we appreciate you.